Sunday, June 24, 2012

SloPro Application


This application produces beautiful slow motion videos.

This youtube video demonstrates what SloPro does. Check it out:



This application can provide students with a tool to correct form (as it pertains to physical education) and develop an understanding of a certain skill. This application can be used as an assessment tool (self or peer) to evaluate and critique individualized performance and others. 

How I will use this in my classroom:

I can use this application to video my students performing a certain skill. For example, a forward roll in gymnastics. I would first video myself or an experienced student to depict the proper way of performing the skill. After receiving verbal instructing, the students would watch the video. The video itself would be played at normal speed, after which I would use the SloPro application to slow the movements down for a better understanding of how to perform the skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment