Monday, June 18, 2012

Edutopia.org


www.edutopia.org  is great website for teachers because it offers interesting articles and resources for teachers (k-12). I have found many great videos and articles about Physical Education and Health.  Additionally, this website offers public forums and polls that teachers can use to communicate with other teachers.

When I was browsing through this website in the physical education section, I came across this video.

"The New PE Runs on Fitness, Not Competition"

http://www.edutopia.org/new-physical-education-movement-video


I found this video very interesting. Watch and let me know what you think.

If you have time, check out the other articles in the right column of this website!

1 comment:

  1. Great video. I think it would be useful for me to show my department and department chair. I especially liked the cooporative learning activites they were demonstrating. I also liked the technology they were using in class. My department chair is going to get a request for those watches and the program to calculate participation for the day. Thanks Shayna.

    ReplyDelete